Share Content








Share

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Movie Review: Shrek: Forever After

Share




Here is my movie review on Shrek: Forver After. I went to see this movie yesterday in 3D. I am not going to reveal what happened, I am just going to tell you the premise of the movie and what the 4th movie is about followed by my opinion of the film.



Shrek: Forever After is the 4th and last installment of the Shrek movie franchise. What if Shrek never existed and he never saved princess Fionna? That is what this movie is about. Shrek wants everyone to be scared of him again and wants his old life back. So he makes a deal with Rumpelstiltskin, not realizing that he is tricking him. Once he signs the contracy things get really bad for Shrek no one remembers him, and Far Far Away is taken over by Rumpelstiltskin and the witches and Shrek realizes that he made a mistake and he now he has to fix everything by finding Fionna.


This one was really good but the other Shrek movies were a little bit better in my opinion. I did like the 3D version of it that was cool.

My Rating: 7/10

No comments: