Share Content








Share

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Matthew Knowles Other Baby Mama Speaks Out

 Beyonce's father ,Matthew Knowles, might have fathered yet another child to a woman name TaQoya Branscomb who is damn near Solange's age, worse she was friends with Solange at one point. 

She came out days ago accusing Matthew Knowles of fathering her child during the time Tina Knowles was filing for divorce in 2010.

She has now released an official statement regarding the paternity.


First I’d like to thank my family, my friends, and the public for their love and support. I have taken the necessary legal action against Mathew Knowles. With that being said… it’s in my best interest for this to remain a private matter for now… Above all I am a mother and my daughter’s well being is my only priority. It was never my intention for this to become a public matter. The pictures you see are in no way a representation of who I am. They were taken 10 years ago… And I am now a hard working successful single mother. Honestly I just want what is best for my daughter.”



No comments: