Share Content








Share

Sunday, July 13, 2014

SMH! NY Mother Smothers Her Baby; Claims She Could Not Take Care Of It



"I Was Taking Care My Son By Myself"

A NY mother name Nicole Kelly has suffocated her baby boy name Kiam Felix Jr and then posted his lifeless body onto Facebook. According the cops, she snapped and says she was done being his only caretaker. She told the cops that she could no longer take care of him but did not want send them foster care.

 "I didn’t want the child. I reached my breaking point," she allegedly said. "“I was taking care of my son by myself for 11 months and getting overwhelmed...On July 6th I snapped. I decided I was done being his only caretaker. I tucked his entire body underneath the sheet to make sure he couldn’t breathe.”

Source:

I don't understand this. Why get pregnant then!?






No comments: