Share Content








Share

Saturday, August 2, 2014

New Male Doll With Realistic Looking Genitals Sparks Outrage From Parents



Parents Outrage Over New Doll

There is a new baby doll that hit market and it's sparking outrage from parents. Why you you ask? because this new male doll has life like looking penis.  The doll was created by the company "You and Me" Change My Diaper Doll collection.


The first peeing doll was created 1935 and it was called Betsy Wetsy



But there has been a mix reaction  though. Some people a life looking penis is unnecessary and others it might be a good educational thing for children.

Here is one comment from DailyMail
"
Can't see what all the fuss is about? I bought a doll from a garage sale recently for my grandkid's toy box. They were playing with it and started giggling. When I asked what was up, they had removed the trousers and unknown to me it was an anatomically correct boy with a little willy! I was more shocked when I googled it and found it you gave it water it's hand came across to its bits and it actually peed! After the initial giggles the 'baby boy' went into normal child play - putting him to bed and saying "shush nana, baby's asleep".



No comments: