Share Content








Share

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Picture Of The Girl Who Got Beaten In The School's Playground Goes Viral



Ava Lynn

I'm sure you all have seen the bruised photo of the this little girl name Ava Lynn who was allegedly beaten in her school's playground this past Tuesday by another student, that's what's been said in the news outlets.

I'm not going to post her bruised up face in here because I find it disturbing but if you want to see it, Click here.

Her mother, Lacey Harris, claims that another child kicked her on the slide in the playground. Now I feel skeptical about this story because the mother has now started donation fund on Facebook. The reason I'm skeptical because there has not been too many information about this story and remember the KFC girl? I just HOPE this is another hoax.

Her bruises look like like an adult did that to her, not a kid and where were the teachers and administrators when this incident happened?

The police department has released a statement saying "Right now, there’s no indication something criminal took place. I have spoken with school security and an assistant superintendent is investigating the matter.”




No comments: