Share Content








Share

Friday, August 15, 2014

VIDEO: Teacher Gets Suspended After Punching Kindergartner In The face


Teacher Suspended

What would you do if your 5 year old came home from his or her first day of kindergarten only to tell you he or she got punched in the eye from the teacher? That's what happened to a little 5 year old girl name Tiffany McConnell from Tennessee. She told her mother that her teacher became frustrated when she had to had to use the bathroom multiple times, her teacher then pushed her down and hit her in the face. 



WSMV.com reports

“I asked her what happened. She told me the teacher pushed her down and punched her. I was devastated,” said McConnell. “My daughter said it’s because she went to the restroom. She came out and she asked to go to the restroom again. She was upset because she wanted to come home with me.” 



No comments: