Share Content








Share

Saturday, August 16, 2014

VIDEO: Woman Describes HER Encounter She Had With Officer Darren Wilson


Told Her To "Shut The Fuck Up"

A young woman, who did gave out her name during a CNN interview has c me out to reveal her encounter she had with officer Darren Wilson one month before he shot Mike Brown.



According to Daily Mail she says

"I came outside and I was trying to pour milk in my eyes and Wilson told me if I poured milk in my eyes, I was going to be arrested,’ .  And I was trying to tell him that my eyes were burning because I was maced, but he told me to “shut the F up.”’ 

"I was looking at his name tag and I was telling myself that I would never forget who he was and what he did to me,’ said the woman. ‘And I prayed on it and I asked God to get revenge on him.’





No comments: