Share Content








Share

Thursday, September 4, 2014

CELEB: Comedian Joan Rivers Dies At Age 81


Joan Rivers Dies

Legendary comedian, Joan Rivers, has passed away today following  throat procedure a week ago, which went horribly wrong. She ended up in on life support and now today she has passed away.

Her daughter Melissa, has released a statement.

"It is with great sadness that I announce the death of my mother, Joan Rivers." "She passed peacefully at 1:17 PM surrounded by family and close friends. My son and I would like to thank the doctors, nurses and staff of Mount Sinai hospital for the amazing care they provided for my mother." "Cooper and I have found ourselves humbled by the outpouring of love, support and prayers we have received from around the world.They have been heard and appreciated."

The night before joked about dying saying "I could go any day now" at her last show before her surgery. 






No comments: