Share Content








Share

Friday, September 5, 2014

VIDEO: Black Firefighter Gets Wrongfully Detained By Police With His Kids!


I'm So Over These Cops

An African-American off duty fir4fighter was wrongfully detained by police officers in an Oakland firehouse when he tried to shut  a door that was left open.


The firefighter, whose name is Keith Jones is now accusing the police department of racial profiling. What's even worse is that his two kids were with him. He also accuses one of the police officers of pulling a gun on two of his sons.


I’m pretty much thinking he’s going to pretty much shoοt me,” Jones said.
“I was thinking is he going to shoοt my dad the whole time,” said 12-year-old Keith Jones 
“I was getting ready about to cry. My hands started to get tired, but I kept them up,” said 9-year-old Trevon Jones.

The incident ended when he showed his firefighter ID to the police.







No comments: