Share Content








Share

Thursday, December 18, 2014

WTF Moment #20.. Man Spends Over $100,000 To Look Like Kim Kardashain.. WHY?!


Is It Really Worth It?

I will never understand why regular people go to drastic measures and spend thousands of dollars to look like a famous only to come out looking like a hot ass mess! I'm sure you all have heard this story by now. A British man name Jorda James Parke has spend over 100,000 on plastic surgery so he can look like Kim Kardashian.

According to Yahoo.com he has responded to the backlash and says that "he loves the attention that eh is getting" and his look all about the shock factor.

"I laugh when people try to insult me by telling me I look plastic or fake," he says. "Do they think I'm going for the natural look? If I was, I'd ask for my money back."


No comments: