Share Content








Share

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sandra Diaz talks about winning Survivor: Heroes VS Villians

Share


Sandra talks to digitalspy.com about winning the show for the second time. She claims that she is "the best" and tells us what she is planning to do with the money.

Has it sunk in yet?
"No, I can't believe it really. It will sink in in a couple of days, but right now it really hasn't. I don't know what to tell you. I'm happy!"

Are you the best player?!
"I am the best, and I have two titles and two checks. If that isn't the best I don't know what is. It definitely ain't Russell!"

Does this win feel different than the first time?
"The first one was the best because it was brand new to me, the people out there really became my friends and you wanted to get to know them. You enjoy the island, you go out and do things together, you have fun. This one, from minute number one, it was already chaos. No-one cared about water or food or making a shelter, it was all about numbers. Randy came up to me on minute number one and was like, 'We have decided Parvati goes first because she has already won'. I'm looking at him like, 'Guy, are you crazy? How do you tell me something like that? You must not have seen my season'. That means now I have to make sure Parvati stays in the game, because if that is the excuse, when she is gone they are coming after me. There is a lot of things you don't see, a lot of moves get made."

How was it to have your husband in the audience?
"I was happy, and I hate that he has to go in two weeks. I really hate it."

Why did you target Russell so early?
"Because he was a fishy character, he smelled like fish, and I just couldn't stand him! He was a bully and I went after him. It's their fault that they didn't listen to me and that's why I burned his hat. I have no regrets about the game, I have none whatsover. It's not my fault. It's not even a bitter Jury, the best players won. So Russell says that just because I won it's flawed because I am weak at the challenges? Everyone knows I am weak at the challenges, that's not a freaking secret. I don't hide that from anybody, and that's exactly why Colby went to the end. He made it to the end because he is weak. When we merged they said JT is strong, Candice and Amanda, Rupert - even with his broken toe - is strong. So Colby being weak got him all the way to the end. So being weak is actually a strategy and it works well and I love it."

Why did you talk back to Russell? Was it because of your Idol?
"No. I just tell him how it is. I'm not scared of him even if I didn't have the Idol. I wasn't afraid of him, he keeps telling me everyday how my game shouldn't be respected, I don't know how to play, no-one will ever vote for me, so I had nothing to lose and everything to gain."

How do you think the Idol affected your strategy?
"I'd never played with one before. If I had found one, I would have done the same thing I did when I found my Hidden Immunity Idol. I didn't tell anybody anything. That's not something you share. Everyone plays their own game and I've learned from different Survivors along the years that when you have an Idol you keep it quiet. It is not the community Idol. We all played different games."

What's your favorite past moment?
"I have so many favorites, I like a lot of my sayings. I have a bunch of them, and a lot of my one-liners that are so funny that people love. I have a lot of favorite moments, I can't pinpoint one."

Finally, how are you planning on spending the money after taxes?
"I am going to take a trip to Germany and I don't know what else to do. All my other stuff is paid for!"

No comments: