Share Content








Share

Thursday, May 27, 2010

U.K DJ puts Justin Beiber in his place

Share






U.K DJ Ferne Cotton put the 16 year old singer in his place after an interview she had with him. It all happened when Justin Bieber ignored her when she told him this was the first time she was playing his music. Being like a diva she grabbed his arm and said "Don't do dare ignore me , when I am trying to interview you" Justin Bieber hissed at her and said "Fuck you bitch" and stormed off. Now the part that I kinda have hard believing is when she told him  "I've got a bigger dick then you, and I'm girl" that is kinda over the top for her to say that but I do think that Justin Beiber does have cocky ass attitude and I am pretty sure I am not the only one who thinks. He thinks he is hot shit. When his name was announced he was booed after what he did.


No comments: