Share Content








Share

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Woman Spends More Than 30K To Look Like Kim Kardashian



"I Was Told I Was Ugly"

Remember that guy who got plastic surgery to look like Justin Beiber? well now there is a women name Claire Leeson who spend more than 30K to look exactly like Kim Kardashain.  

She told a Local News Site that the reason why got the procedure done was because was bullied in school.

"I was told every day that I was the ‘ugliest thing alive' and I should ‘kill myself. When I left school friends would tell me that I had a resemblance to Kim," Claire said. "So, I watched [Keeping Up With the Kardashians] and realized I had the same amount of siblings and that we have the same kind of arguments and things going on. I thought she was so beautiful and I really wanted to be like her."




Now she works at an Kim Kardashian impersonator

No comments: