Share Content








Share

Thursday, August 28, 2014

VIDEO: Police Officer Pulls Over and Held A Woman At Gunpoint... By Mistake


What Is Wrong With These Cops?

Are these cops on some type of bath salts? What the hell is going on? A woman name Kametra Barbour was pulled over and was held at gunpoint  with her four children inside her car before the cops the realize they made a mistake.  The police responded to a  911 call about tan-colored Toyota speeding in the highway with the driver waving  a gun outside the window. The cops then realizes she did not fit the description. 

She responded to the local news saying what the police did was not okay.

“I need you to make sure you have all the facts, because you can’t just say, ‘Okay, I’m sorry,' and then I’m over it. I can’t. Every time I listen to and hear or think about it, it bothers you. I can’t just say, 'I’m fine. It’s okay. It’s not a big deal.' It is,”




No comments: