Share Content








Share

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Unemployed Man Gets Dumped by Wife After Spending $800 On iPhone 6


iPhone 6 Obsession


The new iPhone 6 has just hit stores this Friday and you have people going , who are broke, trying to get the new gadget which has now sold over 4 million copies of iPhone 6 and 6 plus. There is one customer who accidentally dropped his iPhone 6 after buying it.


But that's neither here nor there. A man name Darius Wloddarki ( picture above) is one of those people who is so obsessed with Iphones and gadgets in general that he unemployed and spend 44 hours in line just to buy an $800 iPhone but the reason why I'm making this post is that wife divorced him because of it!

He wanted tom buy an iPhone 6 to win her back, 

‘I wasn’t the best husband and father unfortunately. I didn’t know how important family was to me.
I did so many things wrong and I want to say sorry to my wife and daughter that I wasn’t as good as I could.’







No comments: