Share Content








Share

Monday, September 22, 2014

Woman Gets A Third Breast In Hopes To Land A Reality Show Is A HOAX



Woman Gets Third Breast

Florida woman name Jasmine Tridevil has become the world's first woman with three boobs. Initially, she said she got it done to make herself 'unattractive' now it has come out she did it to land herself a reality show on MTV. 

"I told my mom on camera, because that's going to be on my show," Tridevil said of her family's reaction to her extra berast. "My mom ran out the door. She won't talk to me."


Hollywood Reporter reports she is massage therapist and saved up 20k to get the procedure done.





UPDATE: It turns out this story is a hoax and a damn good one because I actually believed it.  She was caught in a lie when she reported her luggage was stolen at the Tampa International, when her luggage was recovered, a property receipt was written saying "3 breast prosthesis."



Her real name is actually Alicia Jasmine Hessler and she also made the news before for filing a false police report back in December of 2013 claiming a man attacked her. So this chick is just an attention seeking whore.


No comments: