Share Content








Share

Monday, September 22, 2014

VIDEO: Alaska Reporter Explains Her Dramatic Exit .. "Fuck it, I Quit"


Why I Quit

There is a video that is going viral right now of a female reporter from Alaska name, Charlo Greene ,who dropped the F bomb and quit live on air after revealing she owned a Majiuana club and quit live on air to focus on legalizing weed in Alaska.


“Everything you've heard is why I, the actual owner of the Alaska Cannabis Club, will be dedicating all of my energy toward fighting for freedom and fairness, which begins with legalizing marijuana here in Alaska," And as for this job, well, not that I have a choice but, f--k it, I quit.



She has now come out to explain here exit

"There comes a time in each and every one of our lives where we must choose to continue to spectate or stand up for what's right," she said. "Why are Americans arrested every 37 seconds, Alaskans every 4.3 hours? Why should an aspiring someone lose their ability to earn a higher education, to become someone they were not meant to be? And why should you lose the ability to get public assistance in times of struggle and need?"


No comments: