Share Content








Share

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Darren Wilson Is Not Indicted In Ferguson Shooting; Speaks Out


Darren Wilson Speaks

 Lots has happen in the news since I've been on vacation.  One of them being the outrage of officer Darren Wilson NOT being indicted in the Ferguson shooting of Mike Brown. 

He gave out his first interview on CNN  telling his version of events and revealing he does not regret shooting Mike Brown.

It all started when Wilson asked the teenager to move out of the middle of the street, the officer told ABC's George Stephanopoulos. Brown walked over to his car and pushed the door back as Wilsontried to get out, the officer said."As I looked back at him, punches started flying," Wilson said in the interview, which aired Tuesday night. "He threw the first one and hit me in the left side of my face."Wilson doesn't know how many times he got hit."I just know there was a barrage of swinging and grabbing and pulling for about 10 seconds," Wilson told ABC. "I reached out my window with my right hand to grab on to his forearm."





No comments: