Share Content








Share

Friday, February 13, 2015

Woman Kills Herself Because Was Still Unmarried and Childless


Woman Worried About Not Being Married and Having Kids


A 29-year old woman name Rachel Gow killed herself after she worried about approaching 30 without being married and having kids. Daily Mail.com reports she wa struggling to recover from her mother's death and wanted to start a family of her own. She dated a guy name Anton Tsvarev he says:


'I got a text from her wishing me the best for the future. It was common place after an argument so I didn't think anything of it.'I 'had a really bad feeling' so he decided to go back to Haslingden to see if everything was alright. He said: ' I went into the lounge. The lights were off but the fire was on. I could see her lying on the floor.'

No comments: