Share Content








Share

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Harry Potter's Danial Radcliffe thought Justin Bieber was a woman



Now this is funny. In a recent interview Harry Potter star Danial Radcliffe was asked about Justin Beiber and he thought he was a woman LMAO. He also gives his thoughts on Lady Gaga saying she has a nice voice.




"I only heard Justin Bieber for the first time two weeks ago," Radcliffe told MTV News. "I genuinely thought it was a woman singing. I'd never heard it before. Is it big in England yet? I'm so out of the loop when it comes to pop culture that I kind of don't even try anymore."
Bieber, a 16-year-old U.S. music chart-topper, sings in a higher octave than many male artists but his voice is also currently getting deeper with age. He has not commented on Radcliffe's comments.
The 20-year-old British actor added that Lady Gaga, another pop star who consistently rules the U.S. charts, "amazing," adding: "She's really got a voice. My god. Not my kind of music particularly but she can really sing."

No comments: