Share Content








Share

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Joe Jackson blames his Wife for Michael's death


US Weekly is reporting that Joe Jackson is blaming his wife for his sons death. He blames her inaction. The first anniversary  of Michael Jackson's death is on June 25th


from U.S Weekly

Insisting he begged his wife to help get their son into rehab for an alleged prescription pill addiction, Joe says the final straw came when the pair saw their son laying on a mortuary table.
"I said, 'If you had listened to me Michael would be living now!' I kept thinking about the times I had stood in front of her saying something was wrong," Joe told NOTW. "Katherine didn't say a word -- I had to get away from her. If she'd done what I asked, Michael would be here today. I am incensed with her. She could have made a difference."
Joe tells the paper his wife kept a distance from their son prior to his death for fear of invading his privacy.

Click Here To Watch The Video

No comments: