Share Content








Share

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Ke$ha admits to liking fat guys with beards, hates feminine guys who tan

In a recent interview with Heat magazine. She explains her ideal man.
She admits that she likes fat guys with beards. She wants a real man. She doesn't like guys who tan and look feminine.


via thisislondon.co.uk

She said: "My ideal man would be funny and fat with a beard. I love fat men. I like real men. I don't like really feminine men who tan. I don't understand that. I like a funny man, though. Russell Brand's not quite my type, but if he had a fat, bearded friend, that would be perfect."

The outspoken 23-year-old star also admitted her biggest turn off would be to date someone who spends longer in the bathroom than she does.

She told heat magazine: "I could not bear to go out with a guy who takes longer than me to get ready. I don't want someone who's going to steal my moisturiser."

Though she has a lengthy list of specifications for a partner, Kesha insists she isn't ready to settle down just yet.

She said: "I'm far from lonely. Far, far from it. But I don't want to settle down yet. Gross!"








Although she sucks as an artist. I am  glad she is not shallow. Everyone has different preferences. Everyone deserves a chance at love. I never understood why some girls are into guys that feminine. it's like dating another female.

No comments: