Share Content








Share

Friday, September 24, 2010

New Scoop On Nicole Scherzingers debut Solo Album

Nicole Scherzinger (@NicoleScherzy) gives new scoop on her solo album

Nicole Scherzinger has revealed that her debut solo album will surprise people.

The Pussycat Dolls frontwoman, who currently stars as a guest judge on The X Factor, has been working with Lady GaGa’s producer RedOne on the LP, and believes that fans will be caught off guard by the album’s sound.

“My new music maybe isn’t going to be what people necessarily expect, so I think it’s a good thing,” she told X Magazine.

“I’ve been working with RedOne, which is an honour. He’s an unbelievable producer and musician. He had made some amazing songs with Lady GaGa. Now, there is someone with the ‘x factor’.”

Asked whether her material tops GaGa’s ‘Bad Romance’, she said: “Well, ‘Bad Romance’ is untouchable. I can’t compare my stuff to any of Lady GaGa’s songs because her songs are just classic and brilliant.

“I can’t touch GaGa or RedOne in that space, but I know that we’ve created something unique of our own.”

Addressing rumours that her original debut Her Name Is Nicole was scrapped by her label, she said: “It was my choice to not put out the album. I wasn’t dropped.

“In fact, a lot of my solo songs went on the second Pussycat Dolls album Doll Domination so I’m happy that people were able to hear songs like ‘Happily Ever After’ and ‘When I Grow Up’. The song ‘I Hate This Part’ was originally for my solo album, too.”

Scherzinger returns to judge X Factor’s Boot Camp stage this weekend.

No comments: