Share Content








Share

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Preview of Glee's "Britney" episode + my thoughts on season 2 premiere



Here is the preview of the Britney Spears episode that Glee will be doing. It airs next Tuesday. In the preview. Glee will be doing Britney songs such as "Baby One More Time , "Toxic" "I'm A Slave 4 U and "Me Against The Music" It looks really good.

My Thoughts on Season 2 Premiere:


So this year, I have become a huge Glee fan , but when it first aired last fall. I did not really care too much for it because I assumed it was like High School Musical ( which I hate) but it turns out it isn't and it is better than High School Musical. So i am glad I gave this show a chance. It is a really good show.

I thought that the season 2 premiere was great. Many folks think that the new football coach is a tranny lol I do like the new kids. Charice who plays Sunshine did a wonderful job singing Listen by Beyonce. but what Rachel did was very selfish. She got rif of her necause she was afraid that Sunshine was going to steal her spotlight.

Finn was dropped out of football as well.  Some of the songs they sang were" Billionaire" "Telephone and "Empire State of mind"

No comments: