Share Content








Share

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Aubrey O' Day Talks About Her New Reality Show

Share

Aubrey O'Day recently began tweeting about the filming of her upcoming Oxygen reality show. Never one to shy away from the attention or the cameras of reality TV, the former Danity Kane singer is ready to return to the small screen, and this time, the long-simmering show is all about her.

"Well, Oxygen's motto is living out loud, so I would say you're going to see Aubrey O'Day living out loud," she told MTV News at the Hard Rock Hollywood grand opening. "I don't think I've not done that, but obviously my voice is a bit outspoken, and I really don't play by anyone's rules, so I think you'll see a lot of that rebellious tendency that I have."






In addition to the good ol' O'Day that we've all grown to love, the show will also focus on the singer as she tries to launch her solo music career in the wake of the drama-filled Danity Kane split.















No comments: