Share Content








Share

Monday, January 3, 2011

Selena Gomez Receives Death Threats Over Justin Bieber

Share


There have been speculations that teen stars Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are dating, well this picture says it all. the picture shows Justin Bieber kissing Selena Gomez at the Caribbean.

Selena Gomez is already receiving death threats on her twitter page.

@selenagomez if you'll break @justinbieber's heart I'm gonna kill you :3
-- @selenagomez I'll kill you I swear on GOD!!!!
-- @selenagomez If you are the Girlfriend of Justin I will Kill you I HATE YOU :@ !!!
-- @selenagomez whore cancer whore..like i'mm kill myself cuz i saw you and Justin kissing well thankyou Selena thankyou now i'm killing myself
-- @selenagomez stay away from Justin pedophile, retard wait i'm gonna kill ya in the night underneath your smelly bed



So his fans are going to get angry every time he is with a girl? Come on! If anything they should be mad at him, he is the one who is kissing her. She does not deserve this. I'm going to kill myself" these girls have issues.

No comments: