Share Content








Share

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Tupac Shakur Shooter Confesses

Share



A Confession

It has been over a decade since the murder of rapper Tupac. Today news broke that Kimmy Benchman, who is a music excecutive confessed that he shot  New York’s Quad studios, back in 1994 whch caused beef between Tupac and Biggie. Dexter Issac, who is a convict states Jimmy Henchman paid him $2,500 for the job. “In 1994, James Rosemond hired me to rob [Tupac] Shakur at the Quad Studio,” he wrote. “He gave me $2,500 plus all the jewelry I took, except for one ring which he wanted for himself.”

Now Dector Issac is apologizing to his family.

“I want to apologize to his family [Tupac Shakur] and for the mistake I did for that sucker [Jimmy Henchman].” He continued. “I am trying to clean it up to give [Tupac and Biggie's] mothers some closure.”

No comments: