Share Content








Share

Friday, July 1, 2011

Amber Rose Says She Cried For Two Days Over Nude Pics

Share


Amber Rose Breaks Her Silence

I'm starting to think these celebrities elak their own nude pics for attention because if somone "stole" your nude pics and leak them online, wouldn't you be suing them? Amber Rose, who is latest celebrity to have nude pics leaked online finally breaks her silence.

"I was gonna wait until my radio show to address this but I want to say this now. I trusted someone that worked 4 me & allowed them to use my laptop a million times, I caught this person sending my pics to themselves and I fired this person immediately Wiz [Khalifa] & I & both of our families have known about this for 2 months now. We tried to prepare ourselves for this day. Those pictures r 2 1/2 years old just sitting in my computer. I'm really hurt & embarrassed because I have so many young girls that look up to me. I would never put those pics out of myself."

No comments: