Share Content








Share

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Woman Spends Entire WEEK Inside A KFC After Being Dumped By Boyfriend


Woman Stays At KFC For A Week

Would you eat a box a chicken wings and large fries for a an entire week after being dumped? An Asian woman in China did exactly that. A Chinese woman name Tan Shen spend an entire week at a KFC after she was dumped by her boyfriend and said that she needed 'time to think.'


I hadn’t planned on staying there long, I just wanted some chicken wings.'But once I got in there and started eating I decided I needed time to think.'I didn’t want to go back to my apartment because it was full of memories of him. So I stayed.'

One of the employees who worked there name Jiang Li Lung started to notice they were serving the same woman.  

'At first no one really noticed her.'But after a few days I began thinking she looked really familiar.'Then I realised we had been serving her for the past three days and that she hadn’t actually left.'When we asked her if she was ok, she said she was and just needed time to think.'And then asked for another box of chicken wings with extra large fries.'

After a week, she decided to leave the place because she was' sick of the taste of chicken' I can only imagine.






No comments: