Share Content








Share

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

WTF Moment: #15.. Woman Hospitalized To Remove Deer Tongue She Used To 'Please Herself'


Woman Had Deer Tongue In Crotch

I guess this woman has never heard of a sex toy.  This story is creepy and gross. A woman from Arkansas was hospitalized when doctors found a deer tongue inside her crotch in which she used to 'pleasure herself'.

According to NYmeta.com her husband bought home a deer to hang in their home. She saw the tongue , admired it and took it to pleasure herself.


Doctor say

“During the exam, I was utterly shocked with what I had found. Never in my 33 years of practice have I seen anything like this,” Dr. Lee told the American Journal of Forensic Medicine and Pathology. “What I removed from the woman, looked like a long tongue, but certainly not a human tongue. Then, what she admitted to her husband after the exam, was even more disturbing.”





No comments: