Share Content








Share

Friday, October 15, 2010

Nick Cannon goes in at Chelsea Handler on Twitter


Nick Cannon exploded with rage on Twitter after Chelsea Handler tweeted this I just heard nick cannon is starting a comedy tour. Who’s going to do the comedy?  

He was so upset by it that he replied to her 15 times!

1. Wow @chelseahandler I actaully used to have respect for you as a comic. But for one artist to diss another in the same art form. #Tasteless

2. @chelseahandler just ask your boy Joe Koi about how I smashed this years Montreal fest! RealComicSh!t# about 4 hours ago via Twitter for Android

3. Soon as I get off stage tonight, I’m going in on @chelseahandler I’m about to be relentless! OFF WITH HER HEAD but right now I got to focus about 4 hours ago via Twitter for Android

4. Okay just left the gotham comedy club in NY, STANDING OVATION! Back tomorrow night! Now let’s address this @chelseahandler negativity… about 1 hour ago via Twitter for Android

5. B4 we get to the jokes @chelseahandler … All Comics, on sum real shit, Isn’t it comedy 101 that one comic never heckles another comic? 27 minutes ago via web

6. B4 we get to the jokes @chelseahandler … All Comics, on sum real shit, Isn’t it comedy 101 that one comic never heckles another comic? 27 minutes ago via web

7. Funny how all of @chelseahandler fans are coming at my like I did something to her. I don’t even know this broad! She on my shit! 25 minutes ago via web

8. Comics don’t heckles comics that’s like a Pimp snitching on a Pimp! #fakeshit 24 minutes ago via web

9. @chelseahandler But since it’s all in fun and supposedly just comedy, Let’s get to the muthafukin’ JOKES!! 21 minutes ago via web




10. Everyone knows @Chelseahandler had sex with the head of E! for her show. So when its canceled does he get residual pussy for the reruns? 13 minutes ago via web

11. @chelseahandler Looks like she got hit in the face with a hot bag nickels! 10 minutes ago via web

12. Just talked to @50cent He said he made @chelseahandler get G-Unit tattooed on her balls! 5 minutes ago via web

13. @50cent wasn’t hitting @chelseahandler they was just sharing testosterone tips less than 5 seconds ago via web

14. @Chelseahandler @Howardstern @Eminem Why do all these angry ugly whitetrash folks want beef with me? What I do? I’m a harmless corny dude! @chelseahandler is like the new @joanrivers just without the funny and more plastic surgery

15. Just jokes people, LOL! Well I got to be at my next job in a few hours so I will continue the jokes on my morning show. Tune in @923nowfm
Someone needs to tell Nick that it’s not that serious and he is just giving Chelsea more material by freaking out over it. I’m sure there is going to be more crazy on his morning show, but you will have to check it out for yourself, it’s been four hours of this junk and I’m done. If you listen, let me know how this thrilling saga ends.

Is He Serious?

I never see someone get so defensive over one lousy tweet. He should know that Chelsea Handler jokes a  lot about these celebrities

No comments: