Share Content








Share

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Christina and Pink's Uncomfortable Conversation On Air With Ryan Seacrest

Share


So for some reason singers Pink and Christina Aguilera have been having this fued with eachother over the years. I know that Pink dislikes Christina Aguilera. Well both of them were on air with Ryan Seacrest's radio show and they both had a.... uncomfortable conversation with eachother.

"Congratulations! I just heard the amazing news," Aguilera replied. "I'm so happy for you. Join the club."

"I feel like I really am joining a club," Pink said.

Aguilera, 29, then proceeded to interview her fellow singer – whose doctors believe is 
expecting a girl – about her pregnancy. "How are you feeling? Do you have morning sickness?
How's it feeling for you?"


"No, unfortunately," Pink said as Seacrest stayed mum in the background. "I feel like if I
had morning sickness I would have lost some weight. But I've kept everything down."


"It's good," Aguilera insisted. "You're eating for two now – use it while you can, right?"

Aguilera later suggested that they get their kids together down the line, saying "We have to
have play dates."
 Pink chuckled at the suggestion, and Aguilera picked up on her hesitation – 
but Pink, 31, explained it wasn't personal.

"The reason I laughed is I was with these two girls last night who used to be best friends
until their kids started fighting,"
 Pink said. "It's pretty funny what that does to people."

Aguilera agreed friends can cross boundaries, saying, "Don't discipline my kid, thanks."

Added Pink, "What if your kid punches my kid? Then what happens?"
"Yeah, really messed up. And the moms start battling it out!" Aguilera said.
Not Jillian's Fault
When Seacrest took over, Pink absolved Jillian Barberie Reynolds, who leaked news of her 
pregnancy on Twitter, telling Seacrest that actually, "It was my drummer's big mouth … [He]
beat her to it."


Seacrest also asked her to elaborate on why she's "terrified" of having a girl.

"I feel like I 'get' boys," Pink explained. "I've always been a boy's girl. Boys are easy, they
just break stuff.
"

As for the father of her unborn child, motocross racer Carey Hart, Pink says it was a given 
she'd have kids with him. "Two weeks after I met him I knew it," she said, and so did he.


Christina Aguilera also talked about her new wmovie Burlesque which hits theaters next week.

No comments: