Share Content








Share

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Elizabeth Johnson Tells Ex-boyfriend That She "killed" Baby Gabriel On Tape

Share



It has been exactly a year ago this month that Elizabeth Johnson and her son Gabriel mysteriously disappeared on a road trip. The last time Gabriel was last seen was the day after Christmas of 2009. She claims she left her baby son with strangers in San Antonio, Texas and went to Miami Beach alone without her baby.

New reports came out of a tape "confessing" to her ex-boyfriend  that she killed her baby  and dumped him in the dumpster in a telephone conversion with her ex-boyfriend



McQuearie asked on the call, "Where are you and where is Gabriel?"

"Gabriel's in a dumpster," replied Johnson.

"No, he's not," said McQuearie.


McQuearie said, 'You did not hurt Gabriel."

Johnson replied, "Yes, I did. I suffocated him, then I put him in a diaper bag and I put him in a trash can."

She blames her ex for her terrible deed, saying, "You want to talk to girls, that's the price you pay. Don't you care about me? All you care about is Gabriel and he's gone now. You know what I'm capable of and you pushed me anyway. You destroyed my life," said Johnson.


No comments: