Share Content








Share

Monday, July 18, 2011

50 Cent Slams Fox News Over Chris Brown Criticism

Share




50 Cent Slams FOX News

I have come to conclusion that FOX news is racist news channel. They constantly try to bring Obama evry chance they get and now that are slamming NBC for letting Chris Brown perform on Today for their summer concert series. They are STILL bringing the whole Rihanna incident  that happened three years ago. WTF does THAT have to do with him performing on the show?

50 Cent put FOX news on blast by saying this: 
“I just saw a clip on FOX news Hating on NBC for having chris brown on. Unbelievable. I’m never watching that [channel] again. He paid for his mistake #!@%*# holes.”


and Chris Brown tweeted this:
“People really should grow up sometimes! I guess the next story they make up will say “chris brown paid the fans to come! #stopit5 hahaha..I get it though! They are upset at the fact that the today show actually focuses on talent instead of an almost 3 year old incident! Running bogus and pointless stories don’t matter! My fans prove that everyday and the haters just look old as F**k ! I keep my head high and my middle finger higher! I love team breezy. Let’s just laugh it off cuz they mad. Ahahahahaha..Fame + Platinum= Fortune! Nobody can take my joy. I have some of the most incredible fans in the world. Goodnight y’all!”

No comments: