Share Content








Share

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Black Teen Who Has White Foster Parents Gets Pepper Sprayed and Mistaken For a Burglar By A Cop


More Stupid Assumptions

Now this is starting to get stupid. A black teen name DeShawn Currie, who lives with white foster parents was mistaken for a burglar  when a one of their neighbors saw him walking home from school and entering their house. 

The neighbor dialed 911 assuming  he was burglar yet he was breaking any windows or struggled to get inside like a normal burglar would. He just walked inside the house which the door was unlocked.

The cops came and pepper sprayed him. He tells reporters I’m feeling comfortable, I had moved into my room, and I’m feeling like I’m loved. And then when they come in and they just profile me and say that I’m not who I am. And that I do not stay here because there was white kids on the wall, that really made me mad,”







One of the mother's kids told her "I don't understand why they hated out brother"


No comments: